cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

@Jess1-RO mum has told me that she’s made a rule that if I am below a certain weight I can’t go to gym and I was below this morning 😫 this sucks

Hey @dncinginthedirt! Sorry I haven’t spoken to you in a while. How are you?

Hey no need to be sorry! I'm not bad thanks. How have things been going for you?

Get Outlook for Android

I’m so sorry @dncinginthedirt! I bribed mum to let me go to gym and I just got back! I’m not great but I’m not too bad either... how’s your son?

Can someone please help me with something?

Yeah what's going on? Well done going to the gym, I'd be too lazy to go especially with the heat today. My son is good thanks

I read something really triggering and now my thoughts are back and I don’t know what to do... could you help me @dncinginthedirt?

I can always try @Bananatime04

What would you like to talk about? Do you want to talk about the thoughts / trigger? Or talk about something else?

Well I’m not really sure I just need someone to talk to... I was having such a great day and I actually felt ‘happy’ for once and it’s all back. I read a post on here that is taken down but it was really hard to hear. I don’t know what to do. I went from actually feeling great to nearly my lowest. Please help me

I'm not too sure how to help you @Bananatime04. That really sucks that you've read something here on the forums that's been triggering for you. It's good that the triggering post has since been taken down so the ReachOut staff must already know about the breach of community guidelines.

Tell me about the day you had and the happy feelings you felt Smiley Happy