cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

Yeah I do @Bananatime04 . Even though things are really hard for you right now, you'll come out the other side with strength. I know this because you have such a strong desire to get better Smiley Happy 

I can’t do it @dncinginthedirt 😫 I have no hope. I don’t know what to do. Everything I try doesn’t work. I’m stuck like this. I don’t even know anymore.

If you do decide to go for a walk @Bananatime04, I hope it doesn't rain on you Smiley Happy Though it sounds like it's a good temperature right now, a relief from the heat, hey? It's okay to feel unmotivated, it can be hard to do things when we're feeling that way. Is there anything from your support plan that you could do? Such as watch a video or play a game?

The journey to recovery is often a long one. It can be difficult to see the end of that journey, when we'll be better but that doesn't mean it won't happen. While there are always ups and downs while we're recovering, we're still recovering. Although it can be frustrating 

Recovery is often a long journey and it can be so hard to see the end, see the time when we'll be better. That doesn't mean it won't happen though, there are always ups and downs when we're recovering, sometimes something will work and then it won't. Although it can feel like you're stuck, there's always progress being made no matter how small.

You have grown so much since first joining the forums and it is always amazing to see the wonderful support you offer other users and your growing awareness of yourself and what you need. We have a couple of threads on recovery, if you're interested, The journey of recovery and what recovery looks like that are great threads to learn more on what recovery is and what it looks like. 

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO What if the end of my journey doesn’t happen? What if the end of my journey is me laying in a box underground? That’s what kind of journey I deserve 🙂
I love the hot weather! I’m always freezing mostly because of how underweight I am but when it’s really hot it feels like a good temperature! I don’t know what else to do that could possibly help me with this because I literally am stuck. There is no way I could get better. Please believe me. I have one of those feelings.
Also I am really bad at offering support and I’m sure you know that.. I’m useless when it comes to helping other people and also helping myself.. I am hopeless👍

Haha it's great to know that someone enjoys the hot weather @Bananatime04! Smiley Very Happy

Are you safe right now? 

Everyone's journey is different, and everyone deserves help and support. Have you had a chance to check out the recovery threads yet? Feeling stuck is a common feeling, and it's okay. It takes time to get better and although it feels like nothing will change now, there's still the future. 

It's not always easy to offer support to others, but your posts are often show such wonderful compassion and care for other users. Here to harrypotter and here to litgym and here to annabethxchase are all wonderful and empathetic responses. All throughout this thread I see you continuing to reach out to places like Kidshelpline and BeyondBlue and that is so important. You are a wonderful user, and we are all glad you are here Smiley Happy 

Is there anything from your support plan you can do to help distract from these thoughts today? Such as play with your dog (he is gorgeous by the way) or watch some videos?

-----

@Jay-RO That is shit support! I literally do nothing. I just make things worse. I make the forums a bad place by triggering others and breaking the guidelines. I shouldn’t even be here but I can’t let yous go. I can’t leave because I need yous. I don’t deserve you tho. Sorry I’ll look at those recovery threads now. I was busy before and forgot to. Sorry. I might watch some YouTube or look at the more positive threads.

@Jay-RO only the first link works but I like some of the answers people have to the questions on that one!

The link should be fixed now @Bananatime04, if you wanted to check it out Smiley Happy
There's no pressure to look at suggested threads either, it's okay to get distracted and forget to look at them. I'm glad that you liked some of the answers in the first thread! You're more than welcome to share your own, or share what you liked about some answers in that thread.

It's okay to make mistakes when posting on the forums. The support you offer doesn't have to be full of amazing advice and suggestions, sometimes all it takes is showing a listening ear and that still counts as amazing support, even if it doesn't feel like you're doing anything. Everyone deserves to get support, and we are all glad you're here Smiley Happy

Watching youtube or looking at positive threads sounds like a great idea, do you have any favourite threads that you like to go to?

-----

I like looking through the thread with all the questions. The one with 5 questions and seeing what people’s answers are.

Noooo I just smashed my phone!!!!!