cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

I can’t stop eating it @dncinginthedirt! It’s so good but it’s so sickening

I don't think so @Bananatime04. Just depends on what role you're doing Smiley Wink

OMG! @dncinginthedirt you hear that?!?! You’re workin for reach out!

Yummmm! I quite often buy a family size pack of party mix lollies just to have for myself in the middle of the night lol

Sounds good! 

But how do you feel about working for reach out 😋

hey @Bananatime04
alot has been said since i was tagged yesterday and adittedly i havent read it all but wanted to check and see how you were going and if any of the resources Erin had linked was helpful?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Sorry I just finished training. I am not great but I did read all the links but I haven’t tried any of it yet because by the time I had been able to read it my thoughts weren’t strong and they haven’t been strong yet today. When they do get stronger I’ll try using some of the things they said.

how are you atm ? @Bananatime04

I’m ok but gymnastics was kinda harder when we done conditioning because I’m really underweight now and I just feel so weak... still got my six pack tho😜 I’m also felling a bit anxious about my last session with my usual khl counsellor. It’s on Friday and it’s taking forever. Hopefully the time that she’s gone goes fast tho😕