cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

yeah, gymnastics is a really intense training sport @Bananatime04

i honestly think you need to see a doctor soon because im concerned gym is gonna really effect your body Heart

i really feel you, being left for a certain amount of time can be so hard Smiley Sad ive just recently gone over a month without seeing anyone, so i understand x

I can’t stop losing weight and I really need to stop or else I can’t do gymnastics and I live for gymnastics. Gymnastics is the only thing that makes me happy right now. I don’t know what to do. I can’t eat so I’ll continue to lose weight but in order to stay in gymnastics at my level I need to force myself to eat but then I just feel so guilty every time I eat. I can’t see what other people see. I see fat and other people just say I’m skinny and it’s really confusing. When people say I’m skinny it makes me feel self conscious because I don’t know if it’s real and if they actually mean it. I’m fat but I’m underweight

hey, don’t stressHeart

i know it’s so hard, gymnastics use to be my life so i know how it feels. but remember the quicker you get help the faster you’ll recover Smiley Happy body image is so hard, my gp told me i was skinny but i feel fat so know you are not alone in these feelings x

I just have to wait till the 6th to see the psychologist at my new school. I’m not seeing anyone for support in person so I’ve been alone all holidays and I don’t know if I can make it that long. It feels ages away

i think it’s really important to get some help outside of school and trust me you are probably thinking “I can’t do that, I can’t tell my parents” but honestly im overly grateful for the amount of professional support i have Smiley Happy i believe in you, are you safe ?

That is exactly what I’m thinking. I can’t tell my mum or anyone I’m close to. I’d love to see someone outside of school but I can’t. I’m sorry. I’m not brave 😥

yeah i was you and still am with my mum @Bananatime04 could you start off by saying i want to see the gp and talk to them about something ?

They will ask me why and then make me feel bad for not telling them and then I’ll feel like they are disappointed in me for not being able to tell them something

could you say anxiety or i just feel a bit down ? or say you want to see a psychologist because your anxiety is a problem ? @Bananatime04

That’s the thing, I’ve been hiding everything, They don’t even know I’m not ok, They don’t know I tried sh on Saturday, They don’t know I’m stressing a lot, They don’t know I’ve been sad for over 10 weeks and they don’t know how underweight I am or how much I’m struggling