cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Terrified about sex in future! Giving me extreme anxiety and making me bedridden.

I am safe now. I don't plan on doing anything harmful. It's just that these thoughts are with me 24/7. I haven't talked to anyone about it. I've chatted to KHL about stuff like this but they didn't really help for me.... 

Re: TW: Terrified about sex in future! Giving me extreme anxiety and making me bedridden.

Thank you for checking in with us about your safety @ILikeCake, it means a lot to us that you are honest and open about your experiences here and can keep yourself safe Heart

I can imagine it must be really tough and tiring to be having these thoughts 24/7. I can see in earlier posts @DruidChild has spoken about their experiences and how reducing their stress and triggers has helped. I'm wondering if there are any distractions/strategies that help you when these thoughts get distressing or overwhelming? Do you have any self care strategies you use to help improve your wellbeing? 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

I don't really have any coping strategies. I just want to worries to go
away Smiley Sad. For the moment I'm ok, but still sad.

Sorry, I accidentally replied twice. I don't know how to delete this one. Also, how do you get this at the top of the forum page? Sorry, I'd just like if people could see it and maybe help me?

Hi @ILikeCake sorry to hear that you are feeling sad, we're here to listen Heart. Are you able to practice some self-care tonight? All new posts will automatically go to the top of the "All Posts" page which other members will be able to see, hope this helps Smiley Happy

Hey @ILikeCake, we've actually disabled the delete post function to make things a little easier on our internal record-keeping on the forums, so don't worry about the accidental double post. It happens to the best of us; sometimes connections get laggy, or there's a bug...it happens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll leave your post as-is, since there's some content in there that might be useful for other users to read regarding how posts get automatically posted to the top of the forum pages, but in the future if you make a double post, you can tag one of the mods who are online and ask them to move the post to our super-secret mod hidey hole out of the thread Smiley Tongue

(Basically it just archives the double post instead of deleting it, so we'll know it's still there, but people from outside the forums won't be able to see it.)

Highlighted

Hey @ILikeCake I feel exactly the same way (I’m also 16)... the thought sex in general really scares me. Like I want to grow up and get married and have a family but I’m literally petrified of it.im scared of the pressure like on the first night of marriage is when you do it with your husband (just a tradition) but I don’t want my husband to expect me to and to pressure me to. I thought I was the only 16 year old having these worries but I’m not the only one! Neither are you! I don’t really have much to say but I hope you can overcome those fears 😊

Hi @ILikeCake,

How are you going today? Have you had a chance to check the posts from @Jesssister2001 and @Asche? There's a lot of support here Heart

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Hello. I'm going ok, thank you. I have seen their posts and it's nice to
know that there are people to help. Hopefully more people reply.

@Spencerhastings Hey there, this experience sounds super confusing, but you're also very self aware. I am so sorry for your heartbreak too. It's good to know we're all not alone in these issues. Are you getting any support for yourself at all?