cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: TW life seems too hard

I can't be helped. I got an email saying I'm going back on the ban where I can only come online from 9-5 for 2 weeks! Last time was only a week and I didn't feel as safe without the forums and I'm really scared because it starts tomorrow. The forums is my number one distraction. It keeps me safe! I don't know what to do 😩

im sorry to hear that @Bananatime04 i cant quite help with that as thats an arrangement between yourself and the mods but im happy to talk to you when your online.
I dont think it means your a bad person at all though.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I bet it's because I broke the guidelines a couple times and what I say can be triggering. I shouldn't be here

i cant say why your ban is in place, that is best discussed offline with the mod team @Bananatime04
but it is a positive that you can identiy what mightve happened, that way you can learn from that mistake.
i dont think it means you shouldnt be here and im sorry that you feel that way. i can hear that its really tough on you.

I'm a horrible person for triggering others. I don't deserve to be here and I don't deserve life
Highlighted

@Bananatime04
everyone makes mistakes and no one intentionally triggerrs others. i have been on the forums myself and have triggerred others too, your not alone in that. Sometimes its a simple thing like wording a sentence the wrong way but it isnt intentional.
Something i could suggest doing is having a chat to see where it was that you broke the guidelines and asking how you could improve in that area.
Another thing i think would be important to note is that these things can be improved with help and guidance.

You definently deserve to be here and to live life, but i understand it can be hard to see that when your feeling quite low.

can i ask if your feeling suicidal and if you are, are you safe?

I'm stuck

can you elaborate abit more please?

I'm just stuck.. I'm stuck feeling like this forever. What's the point

that sounds really tough @Bananatime04

mental health can be quite a tiring and endless feeling thing but i beleive you will get through it in time.