cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

I'm not getting better, I'm getting worse. I have NO hope. I'm sorry

do you think it would be a good idea to talk to your parents? teacher? school counsellor? gp? and get some in-person support?

im aware you have khl counsellors and here but it might be a good idea to seek supports in-person to
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

I might be meeting the psychologist at my new school tomorrow. I don’t know if I will tho because I don’t deserve it

i think that would be a good idea @Bananatime04 you really do need some supports.

No I don’t need it. I can’t

im sorry im probably not much help tonight @Bananatime04
i definently think you do deserve it though

perhaps @Taylor-RO @Bee might have some other suggestions

No no don’t be sorry! Without having you to talk to I would have no distractions and would probably sh which I may do for the next 2 weeks when I get banned. You have helped me. You’ve kept me safe!

Hey @Bananatime04, earlier you mentioned calling BeyondBlue if you felt worse. It seems like you have acknowledged that you are at this point, so maybe now is the time for that call? Some really amazing suggestions and support have been offered by @scared01 and I know that they have felt stuck at times as well Smiley Happy Also meeting a new psychologist sounds really great although it may make you feel nervous at first. Building your offline and in person support network is really important Heart

im happy to help you anytime @Bananatime04 and im glad talking has helped you tonight too.
ive got to log off in a minute so i can have a shower and start to get ready for bed but ill be on tomorrow probably more in the arvo

I’m waiting in the queue for beyondblue right now. Thanks @Taylor-RO