Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

See just how amazing you are @Bananatime04, you're already onto it Smiley Happy

I’m sorry
Highlighted

well done for contacting beyond blue @Bananatime04
im already for bed so can stop in for a little longer before i turn off for sleep.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Sorry I had a really nice chat! She was so helpful and I loved how supportive she was. Also we discussed the update and how I couldn’t fit it all on my screen now when I’m typing so that will be getting fixed! Apparently the update was for people on phones so they can view it better but it’s much worse 😂 sorry goodnight x

goodnight @Bananatime04
so glad the chat was helpful
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

how are you feeling today ? Heart @Bananatime04

Sorry @litgym I’ve been terrible because I was on the ban again but it was supposed to be for 2 weeks and I’m not sure why I’m not banned right now but I haven’t been well because I can’t log in during school and gymnastics so I can’t come online and I thought that I would be alone for 2 weeks straight so I kinda gave up on everything but.. I can log in and last time I couldn’t over the weekend..

Hey @Bananatime04 glad you're able to log on now! 

Sorry to hear that you self-harmed Smiley Sad Are you safe at the moment?

I'm sensing that you're feeling a bit overwhelmed right now - am I right?

Sending you lots of support!  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Sorry I got banned after you said that so I couldn’t reply because they forgot to but it back on so I posted but I wasn’t supposed to. I’m sorry

Hey there @Bananatime04

First of all, I wanted to say that it's great you let TOM-RO know over the weekend that you needed to be banned. It's okay to make mistakes and post, but letting someone know shows great responsibility. You've been going through so much recently and have been trying so hard. Even though it didn't work out, I'm proud of you for seeing your school counselor. I know in your old thread you mentioned you were going to try the other one, have you had any luck there?

I also noticed you tagged another user in your old thread, was there something in particular bothering you today?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!