cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

don’t worry, nothing triggers me expect for things in real life or other stuff but not this kind of stuff. im happy to listen Heart @Bananatime04

I’ll just tell you one thing. I stuffed up last night... I regret it so bad

are you requiring medical attention for the thing you did ?

I’m so sorry.. I was doing homework and forgot I posted. No I don’t. This random guy messaged me asking if I was the lovely girl he met on the weekend and that my boyfriend is so lucky to have me bla bla bla but that wasn’t me and I replied.. what if he’s some dodgy dude? What have I done. It’s on messenger and he doesn’t have a profile and he says he’s 15 and he wants to be friends but I feel bad blocking him but I should but what if he does want a friend and I upset him. I don’t know what to do. I shouldn’t have replied

you don’t know the person so honestly the best thing to do is block him. he could be pretending to be 15 when really he might be 30 @Bananatime04 just be careful and you haven’t done anything bad, it’s okay x

Oh @Bananatime04, please know that you haven't done anything bad. Social media can be such a confusing, overwhelming space sometimes. You're not responsible for his feelings, even though I know that can be hard to accept. If you blocked him in order to keep yourself safe, then you were doing what you needed to do, for YOU. That's a brave and important thing. Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hi @Bananatime04 sorry I haven't been online for a few days. How are you today? Don't feel bad about blocking the guy you don't know. Sometimes i get randon adds for stranger and i just block them. Weirdos

Hey @dncinginthedirt! It’s been a while! That’s my fault tho.. I’ve been on a ban.. and with school and gymnastics I haven’t got much time to come online.. sorry

@litgym and @letitgo I am sorry but I don’t want to talk about him because he said really inappropriate things to me to the point where it scared the shit outta me and he sexually harassed me.
I’m sorry I haven’t been on much guys

That's okay that you haven't been here on much @Bananatime04! However, I'm concerned after reading your previous post about how he sexually harassed you. That is not okay for him to do it at all. I know that you don't want to talk about him, but I was wondering on how are you going overall lately? Sending hugs of support <3

Thanks @Esperanza67 ❤️

I know but I feel so bad for blocking him.. he probably hates me and what if I made him sad or angry. It’s all my fault. Yes I didn’t like what he was saying and it made me uncomfortable and scared me and the things he was saying was really fucked up but what if he didn’t mean it or just wanted a friend like he said? He also asked me a lot of creepy questions that I stupidly answered but what if he was just trying to know me? I’m the person that should be blamed. I feel horrible