cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

Ah shit I’m sooo sorry @Andrea-RO! I’ll try not to do it again

Ok I won’t @dncinginthedirt x thanks ❤️ Are you busy right now?

@Andrea-RO have you just started working here?

Hey @Bananatime04

That's more than fine, ReachOut is always open to chat and support one another. 

I do want to remind both you and @dncinginthedirt to be very mindful of our community guidelines, especially about specifics regarding eating disorders. While it can often feel like a very close and private space, especially when we are sharing some more heavy stuff, it's really important to keep in mind that this is actually a public space. We want to try as much as possible to make sure that this is an open and supportive place where people feel safe and comfortable. By being mindful of our language we can make sure everyone feels welcome at ReachOut

@Bananatime04, and nah I've been working here for quite a while now! I've just been mostly using the TOM-RO account in the past, so there's a good chance we've spoken before Smiley Happy 

Ok @Andrea-RO! I’ll try.
And I already love you!! You seem really nice and my science teacher was the first person I opened up to about my mental health and she helped me get the support I needed and her name was Andrea too!! So you are going to remind me of her when I talk to you and it makes me comfortable talking to you already! Do you like the job?
Highlighted

Wait what really when how why whaaaaa

Thank you @Andrea-RO for the reminder. Did you edit my post about this already? 

@dncinginthedirt are you busy?

Yes and no. I'm doing resume / cover letter job stuff. And I'm talking here on the forums. 

I've got 1 tab open for jobs and 1 tab open for you! haha

What would you like to talk about?