cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

I can for a while I guess. I just don't want to get in trouble with my mum...

no worries @Bananatime04

how about what your plans are for the weekend? or what about chatting about what our interests are?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I honestly don’t know what I’m doing.. think I’ll have a lazy pj Netflix weekend. What are you plans? I’m pretty boring and my only real interest is gymnastics.. wbu

its ok im pretty boring too. i will be catching up on my studies, and probably housework @Bananatime04

what is is that you like about gymnastics? do you dod gymnastics? compete or just for fun?

Yea I compete and I train every Monday Wednesday and Friday from 4-7. Idk how many times I’ve said that but just about everyone knows 😂

Eww I hate studying. Gross.
Do you do any sports?

Netball, basketball, volleyball, etc. They're my faves.

lol @Bananatime04 i tend to forget sometimes or just double check in case ive gotten confused with someone else.
i actually really like studying. not so much in school but now i do alot more.

yeah i ride horses, and do some home boxing, along with jsut general fitness stuff like walking and exercise bike.

You like studying?! Lol I should be doing that right now but nahh I’ll do it at school 😆
I love horses but I’m scared of their teeth.. ya know they’re just so big and green.... 😐 hmmm boxing. I’m not good at that
Highlighted

Are you busy @scared01

im still here @Bananatime04