cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

uh maybe im not sure, i quite like here @bananantime04 i guess ill cross that bridge when i come to it. maybe i wont need forums in 2 yrs time, id still love to be here helping somehow though or at least be able to check in here. id have to talk to the mod team though. but ill worry about that when my times up until then ive still got ages to go
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Oh sorry nearly fell asleep.
I’m sad because dncinginthedirt is nearly 25 and she hasn’t been on lately.. I miss talking to her 😕 I’m gonna miss talking to you as well

thats ok , if you fall asleep thats fine, ill have to log off  pretty soon to finish up some paperwork and then head to bed myself. @Bananatime04 
its ok dncinginthedirt im sure will pop in when they are able to

how are you feelin now?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @Bananatime04 @scared01 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx,  it was lovely seeing you support one another last night. Heart How are you feeling today @Bananatime04?

Just thought I'd clarify that users can stay on the forums until they are 26, at which time they need to transition to other support services. Smiley Happy

Hey @mrmusic I wasn’t good this morning but I’m a bit better now. I had media arts in the afternoon and I had to catch up on taking some photos for the scavenger hunt thingy and so did someone else and I hadn’t really talked to her before and she’s really funny and very talkative. That actually really made my day. 

That sounds really nice @Bananatime04! A good convo can really make my day, too Smiley Happy What are you up to this evening? 

I just had gym and now I’m doing homework 🙄 I have media arts, science and maths. I’m doing media right now and realising that all my photos that I took today didn’t all download onto my USB! My science is hard and my maths is just going over something I already finished. Ugh
Highlighted

Ah technology is so frustrating @Bananatime04! Sounds like you worked really hard on taking those photos too! Want to tell me about the science? Depending what it is, I might be able to help...(I’m a biology person though!) 

I might be able to show you some photos I got today but my computer just went flat so I’m on to maths now. I can show you in like half an hour if you’re still around.
I haven’t started the science yet. I’ll leave that till last

I’ve got to log off soon but if you feel like posting them I’ll see them tomorrow @Bananatime04 Smiley Happy 

Fair enough! How was your gym practice today?