cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

Sorry 😔

There’s no need to apologise or to ask my permission to leave @Bananatime04! I don’t expect you to reply straight away unless you want to Smiley Happy As you know this is a peer support forum so replies can take days sometimes! Do what you need to do, there’s usually people online until late if you need someone to talk to later Heart

It didn’t really work out so I am back.. I’m not doing anything anymore

Actually I’m going to try again. Please no one talk to me, I don’t deserve to hear your kind words. I deserve nothing.

Hey @Bananatime04, do you have any other supports you can contact right now other than KHL? Heart Maybe services like the Butterfly Foundation may be helpful in this situation. If not, @DruidChild has offered some amazing strategies to help get you through this moment. Take your time and never feel pressured to reply Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I’ve convinced khl to let me have next weeks session today! I just need to wait for my counsellor.. she’ll be 40 minutes

Change of plans.. as she just picked up she said I can’t talk today as we already have so I guess I’m alone

Hey @Bananatime04, I’m sorry to hear you weren’t able to talk to your counsellor. What helped you to get through the painful feelings last night? How are you doing this morning? Heart

I cried myself to sleep just thinking about how other people see me and how I see myself.. other people see me as too skinny and I see myself as too fat.. I also thought a lot more about how I see myself and what I think I deserve but It’s probably against the guidelines so I can’t really say.. I feel horrible

That sounds very painful @Bananatime04 Smiley Sad What could you do today to help yourself get through this tough time? I often find distractions helpful when I'm very sad, like listening to loud music, focusing on uni/school work, or going out to the shops. 

There are some great RO articles on body image, maybe these could be helpful to read through? Smiley Happy What is Body Image?Body Dysmorphic DisorderRoxy's Story. Seeing as you can't contact KHL until next week, maybe you could have a chat with The Butterfly Foundation

Hugs, I am thinking of you Heart I know it can be hard to believe about yourself, but I definitely think that you deserve good things and feelings and lots of support and care! Smiley Happy