cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

Oh I'm back bananatime!! I'm sorry I haven't been online and I really do appreciate so much the times you have tried to check in with me

omg they're awesome! love the dog photo!

I've just caught up on what's been going on for you in this thread @Bananatime04 .

That is super awesome that you saw your dad support your sister. How are you feeling about that?

Noooooo @dncinginthedirt I missed you last night! I fell asleep!!!!! I’ll keep myself up tonight if you’re on. How have you been? What’s been happening? Ouch I hit my funny bone.
I’m not going to open up to my dad. I’m giving up on face to face support. I have RO, khl and my gym coach so I’m fine with that. Plus I haven’t found it helpful in person because it just stresses me out more and I find it really hard to talk.
Omg you have no idea how happy I am right now! I didn’t think I’d ever talk to you again because it’s nearly May!!! I’m so happy and so sad!!!

Awww sending cyber hugs to you <3

Yeah I had to take a break off here while I fell into a state of what felt like total dysfunction. Like I had my friend's funeral and I almost didn't go!! And I'd just felt like I wouldn't be making positive contributions on the forums.

But I'm starting to get back on track with things. I've started full-time study and am in week 3 of the semester so I've been full-on studying when my boy is at daycare. I also had my mentoring orientation last week at the high school so that was great to get out there in the community and meet the other mentors.  Next month we meet the mentees and then it will be weekly sessions with them. I think I'll get a lot of the experience. 

I also had my first aid course yesterday but missed it cos I just needed to get an assignment done. I also have a job interview on Wednesday but I don't think I'm gonna go to that either cos the job is 20 hours a week and I think I'll just be taking on way too much.

OUCH hitting your elbow! I stubbed my toe on the trolley wheel not long ago and I full on had to get on the ground and try not to swear. 

Do you have a good relationship with your dad otherwise? How has school been for you?

Haha @dncinginthedirt I just tried so hard not to laugh at you stubbing your toe and I’m sitting on the end of a couch and I fell backwards to try hold it in and hit my head on my laptop!
Was the break helpful? How have you been coping?
And wow you’ve had so many changes! What are you studying? What kind of job is the interview for?
I have a good relationship with my dad but I just can’t share any of my problems with anyone I’m around so long.. probably doesn’t make sense but I mean I am around him like 3-4 days a week and I just don’t know if he’ll think of me different or act different.. idk I can’t tell any of my family anything.

@dncinginthedirt I’ve always wondered, do you get any sleep? You’re up so late and sometimes post at like 3am and now you’re up at 7.. do you sleep?

Hey @Bananatime04. How are you today?
I have to go to school now, but I can talk afterwards. Wait... I have a musical rehearsal. I won't be back till around 6 at night.
Tell me how you go today. Sending love.
Highlighted

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  thank you for replying to the email and confirming your age! As you are 14 now you are within the age group, and it's fine for you to keep using RO! It's great to hear how helpful you find RO - such a supportive community, and we're lucky to have you a part of it!
We've replied now to the email as well Heart

Thanks @gina-RO!
I'm glad that I was told about RO. It feels great to support others, and get support where needed too.