cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

Man I wish I was where you guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't go swimming in my pool, because it's too cold, but I'm boiling outside it...
I would honestly rather be in the cold with my fluffy blankets, than in the heat!

Hey @gina-RO! Good to “see” you too! 😜 I must of missed you yesterday.. I caught the bus to my dads straight after school and that takes over half an hour because of all the stops so I had to then go straight to gym when I got there.. sorry. You finish at 5 don’t you?? And didn’t you get another job and that’s why you aren’t here as much? If you did, how’s that going? You gonna quit and come back to full time on here? Haha jk

No way don’t ever wish that ever again!!! It’s horrible being cold! I hate it soooooo much! I am moving to Brisbane when I’m older for the heat and the job!

@dncinginthedirt are you on?

yep. what's up? @Bananatime04 

Omg as I was opening that I said in my head that I thought you would ask that in those exact words! I can tell the future!!!
Jk I’m just stressing out about school and I need something to take my mind off it but I’ve tried everything and nothing works.. I’m actually feeling so negative and I just can’t cope. I actually do want it to end

I'm sorry @Bananatime04 but I'm going to bed. Is there anyone else online that might be able to talk to you?

Sorry I’ll just deal with it. I am trying but it’s just so hard and idk..
Goodnight I hope you and your son both have a good sleep and he doesn’t wake you again! Night x

hi @Bananatime04
how are you going today? last night sounds pretty rough
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Sorry I can’t reply during school.. I’m doing ok today although my body has been aching