cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

Hey @Bananatime04 sorry to hear you’re not feeling good Smiley Sad What’s happening for you this morning? Is there anything you could use as a distraction from the painful feelings, like maybe watching a funny show or taking Eddie for a walk? Alternately perhaps you could try beyond blue again, I noticed that seemed helpful for you last time? Heart

Nothing has happened I just don’t feel good. it’s raining and it’s so cold and I just.. don’t want to be here but I have to. I don’t call beyondblue, I only use the chat because I like actually can’t talk openly or even say anything when I do call. My khl counsellor is the only person I’ve managed to talk to without freaking out. She’s just different. In a good way. I have to wait until 3 then I’ll probably use the chat.

Hey @Bananatime04 , sounds like a plan Smiley Happy

It sucks when it's cold and rainy, is there anything that might help you feel warmer? I like having a cup of tea and a warm blanket with me

Sorry I missed the notification that you replied. It's cold over here too.
Highlighted

I’m sitting in front of a heater with my blanket! Also like a billion layers but at least I’m not as cold! I’m actually feeling alright.. weird because just this morning I wanted to give up. My head is so messed up

That's good to hear @Bananatime04. You aren't the only messed up one here. I wish I could feel my emotions. I'm numb. At least you don't want to give up now.

Are you ok?

idk

I just don't feel anything.

That happens to me all the time.. it’s hard and well when you don’t feel any emotions try do something that makes you happy because if you spend time wondering why you don’t feel anything you start to feel a bit distressed. Do something that makes you feel good so when you do feel something it’s not something negative