cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

Enjoy church tonight @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley HappyHeart

@Bananatime04 Thank you for the compliment! Honestly, I also don't feel like I'm good at life. I constantly have thoughts that I am worthless and shouldn't be alive, but ultimately I think we both need to remember that thoughts are just thoughts, and often when our moods are very low these thoughts aren't true. Heart You are also a helpful and supportive person, for example with my posts and with @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, and with your goal of working with khl! It's okay if some days life is too hard; you don't need to be perfect all the time, okay? You're doing fine just as you are. What's important is keeping yourself safe and as well as possible Heart

@DruidChild Idk why but that made me so happy! I don’t know how to reply. I have those thoughts at least twice a day.. it feels so good to have someone else that also has them! I’m sorry if that’s hard to hear but I just feel like no one understands. I’m sorry you have them, it’s hard I know but that did feel good knowing you know how I feel. Thank you so much tho
Highlighted

I'm glad I could help @Bananatime04 Smiley Very Happy I agree sometimes it can be very helpful knowing somebody else understands how it feels. Hugs Heart

@DruidChild can you help me with something really serious

I can try @Bananatime04 Heart What's on your mind? Don't forget lifeline and 000 are always there if you need emergency help too!

This is an emergency but they probably wouldn’t be happy if I called about this.. I need some new songs! Now! What songs do you like atm? I’ve been listening to the same playlist all day but it’s like the third time I’ve heard this song.. I need some new ones..

Haha @Bananatime04  no I don't think they'd be super happy if you called about that Smiley LOL But I can definitely help! What kind of music do you like? 

My favourite artist at the moment is Florence and the Machine, I really like her newest album especially the song Hunger! If you like more upbeat stuff, I'm also really enjoying the band Simple Creatures, they have a bunch of new songs out right now like Strange Love, Ether, and Lucy. Hmm and I've been listening to a song called Happy Hurts by Icon for Hire a lot recently! 

I don’t know any of those but I have a story!!! Ok so I dropped my earphone because I like having one in and I didn’t realise but it landed in eddies ear cause he’s laying with me on the couch and I played one of the simple creatures songs and he started flapping his ear and it was sooooo funny! I had the music really loud and Eddie could hear it cause he had an ear phone on his ear!! It was so cute! Ok now I’m listening to different music.. thanks!
Do you have any hobbies? I need some.. I only have gymnastics and I need more..

Hahaha awww that's so cute! I'm glad he's enjoying the music Smiley LOL

Hmm honestly I don't have a lot of hobbies right now, mostly because with uni and caring for family I don't have much time!! When I can I like knitting and art, sometimes I do creative writing, and I've been getting into yoga recently. What kinds of things interest you? Maybe we can brainstorm some new hobbies for you!! 

One thing I used to do is volunteering, maybe that is something you would enjoy? It's also something that would look good on a resume when you apply to KHL! 

Well it looks like we both need some hobbies..
hmmmm I love cooking but I can’t eat so I don’t really cook.
I like taking photos but I don’t own a good camera.. I use the school camera.
I literally don’t know any hobbies!
I’ve never volunteered.. I don’t know where or how..