cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

@queenP my weekend has been a bit hard but I’m ok I guess.. I also got some news with gymnastics which is pretty exciting but also have some bad news with gymnastics. I dunno if I have said but I’m not doing holiday training!!! I’m so sad! I’m gonna be so fat! Also my coach told me next term onwards I am training as a level 6!!!! Yay!!

I’m so nervous

Why? What's up?

Sorry. I was waiting at the orthodontist cause I got spacers on my back teeth and I was scared and they hurt and tomorrow I gotta go back and get a metal plate

I can’t fucking sleep it’s so painful 😩
Highlighted

I'm so sorry to hear that @Bananatime04. Is there any pain killers or something you could take for the pain?
I have to ask... Are you getting metal caps or braces? My brother has metal caps, and he had to get spacers put onto his teeth.

I'm falling asleep just typing, so I'm off to bed... For real this time.
Good night @Bananatime04. xx
Check-in tomorrow.

@Bananatime04 would you like a few pain management ideas?

I’m sorry I couldn’t come back cause I self harmed. I’m ok now. It’s still killing me! It’s so bad but I don’t have pain killers with me and I can’t be bothered going to find them. I’m getting an expander.. but not with braces.. it’s gonna hurt even more cause they will open my freaking jaw!
It hurts so bad and I got like no sleep 😩😩

Ok I couldn’t handle it so I went to get the pain killers but I took more than it said..

@Tiny_leaf can you still give me some pain management ideas?