cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW life seems too hard

I’m really sorry for starting another thread but my last one is getting quite long. I just feel so done. I feel like I am a worthless, meaningless, fat human. I don’t know how to live. It’s really hard. I’m stuck and I have no idea what to do. I hate everything 

Re: TW life seems too hard

Hey @Bananatime04 I'm so sorry you find yourself in this space. Has anything happened today that might have influenced how you're feeling?

No I just don’t feel like enough and I don’t deserve anything. I’m lost

Hey @Bananatime04, it sounds like you're having a tough night tonight. Smiley Sad I'm sorry you're feeling so down at the moment. Do you think it would be helpful to check out our Games and Hanging out sections? We also have a new Introduce yourself here for you to look at as well. Heart

All I want is a chat but that isn’t possible ☹️

When you're in this space @Bananatime04 it can be really important to try and disengage from that self-critical voice in your head. For example try and treat that voice like a friend who is in a bad space and talk back to it like you would a friend - does that make sense?

Something that you might find helpful is this article on self-talk

Also just wanted to clarify what you mean when you day a chat isn't possible? Did you mean on RO or somewhere like KHL?

No yous are busy and litgym in hospital and annabethxchase is at a swimming thingy and none of my regular counsellors are on so I’m alone😕 like always😔

We're always here to chat @Bananatime04 but yes sometimes the people we want to chat to can be busy and that's when self-care is really important and making new connections across RO (maybe jumping into some other threads). I have also just seen your other post about losing someone you know, so I'll check in with you further over there.

And when you feel up for it, check out that article and let us know if you found it helpful Heart

I’m feeling really down right now so I might have a look at the article once I calm down. I’m sorry

That's okay @Bananatime04, check it out when you feel up to it Heart