cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

@Bananatime04,
you are not a distraction or a let down!
Stop thinking that. please. you're nowhere near those things. ok?

@Bananatime04 I don't think anything bad of you, I just don't want you to feel alone, as I know that's something I feel if someone I'm talking to suddenly stops talking Smiley Happy I'm really happy to chat for a while Heart Maybe we could talk about what you've been doing at gymnastics this week? Or what music you've been listening to lately? 

I agree with @DruidChild. let's talk about those things. Though I am also replying to other threads too.

Sorry I’m just in a really negative headspace. I skipped gymnastics on Friday so that I could call my khl counsellor because I hadnt talked to her in over a week and I was in so much pain. That’s why I was at the beach for so long. I called on my way and waited for like 25 minuets and she wasn’t available for 40 minutes then I had to call back and wait then I had my hour session. I’ll probably do the same on Wednesday because she finishes at 5pm and I start gym at 4 and finish school at 3 so I wouldn’t get a full session if I don’t and she’s only on 2 days next week.

It's okay to be feeling negative @Bananatime04, I feel like that a lot too. I think it's awesome that your khl counsellor helps you so much and you're willing to reorganise other things to make sure you can speak to her, it sucks that you have to miss gym though! Has your counsellor given you any suggestions for what you can do to help yourself when you're stuck in that negative headspace? Heart

Yea we’ve tried things and literally the only thing that I’ve found helpful is talking to someone.
Ever since I’ve had mental health problems I’ve started losing interest in things I loved but I haven’t fully lost interest in gymnastics but I definitely don’t love it as much as I did a few months ago. If I lose all my interest in gymnastics I don’t feel as if I have much to live for.. sorry but it’s true.

I'm really sorry to hear that @Bananatime04. If it helps, I'm not feeling the best with my emotions either.
I really wish that I could help you more. I just don't know how. Yet...

That feeling of loss of the things you love is a big, painful thing to sit with @Bananatime04. I can imagine it's especially difficult to cope when you're not able to talk to someone who really 'gets it' if that's what you find most helpful. 

Did you say the school nurse was nice when you saw her? Maybe you could set up a chat with her and see what options you have in terms of getting support for your mental health? 

Hi @Bananatime04, I've just been having a look through and can see how hard you're trying to stay positive and get the help you need. I'm just wondering what support services you have at the moment, apart from KHL? Heart

I feel a lot of pressure right now. I’m really sorry. I am gonna take a break from the forums for maybe an hour. Sorry I just can’t