cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

I’m not sure but if you are too busy then just say cause I don’t wanna distract you. I’m sorry

@dncinginthedirt can we chat tomorrow if you aren’t busy? I’m sorry. I’ll just go to bed now. Goodnight xx

No worries @Bananatime04. I hope you sleep well.

I'll do my best to log in tomorrow. If you tag me in the post like you usually do anyway, I'll get an email notification so I'll know when you're ready

Thank you so much @dncinginthedirt ❤️ I hope you sleep well too

@dncinginthedirt you busy?

Hey @Bananatime04, how are you feeling after everything that went on yesterday? Just wanted to check in and make sure you're doing okay, always here for a chat if need be Heart

I’m so sorry! I was in a chat with beyondblue and wow that was actually by far the best chat I’ve ever had! Omg I loved her so much! She was so helpful and supportive. She also shared with me a bit about her and she’s so so nice. What a great way to end an awful day! I haven’t been good but I’m a little better now ❤️ Thanks x

@Bananatime04 That's fantastic, I'm so glad to hear it was helpful and that she was lovely. It's the best feeling when you meet a support person like that that you just connect with!

I'm sorry you haven't had a very good day. Did you want to discuss anything or are you all talked out after BeyondBlue? Either way, I hope tomorrow is better and I'll be thinking of you in the meantime. Keep your chin up, because you're doing amazing Smiley Very Happy Heart

Sorry again! I fell asleep so I haven’t seen your post till now..