cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

@queenP I went to the chocolate factory! Also went to donut king and then got Chinese but that’s too much for me.. I’m not going to have the chocolates till later and probably won’t have any donuts.. I tried eating the Chinese but it’s too painful. Idk how I will live with it for a year.. 
Anyway did you get your nails done yet?!

Did you have fun at the chocolate place?

No it was sooo boring! And I tried one of the samples and I bit it so hard on the bar and it was so painful!

Oh I did get an ice cream tho! That was good but I couldn’t eat the cone.

Ouch @Bananatime04!
I'm on my way back from pirate park now. Apart from that, how are you?

I hate the cone! I'm really jealous that you got an ice cream. Those are my most favourite foods! What flavour fif u get?

@Bananatime04 want any tips for living with metal/ pain in your mouth?

Orthodontists don't always share that stuff for some reason...

I’m fine.. I’m just really annoyed and it’s so frustrating having this in my mouth. I just wanna rip it out.
I got vanilla bean! One of my favourites! What’s your favourite flavour?

@Tiny_leaf yes please! 😊

Hey @Bananatime04,

I am just having a look at this thread and reflecting on your journey. From when you started this post to now, you have made so much progress! Two things that I have seen growth in is your support for other- your ability to build others up is amazing, and the second is the strategies you have been using to get through tough times! Heart We are so proud reading through your journey on the forums so far!

This thread is quite long and I feel there is so much that you talk about that would be so helpful to sooo many other young people going through similar experiences. When you look at how many views your thread has had- you can see the impact you have had in supporting our community! I'm wondering if you would be open to starting a new thread today and continuing the conversation there? We are trying to encourage our members to make new threads for new topics so all your posts can be easily found by other members of the community going through similar experiences! It will also help us to support you better and make sure no posts get lost.

Do you think you would be able to make a new topic to move this conversation across to this afternoon? Otherwise, I can make one for you too, but probably would be good for you to do for yourself so you can name it something meaningful to how you are feeling today Smiley Happy Let me know if you need a hand Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here