cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

I hear you @Bananatime04, it's a horrible feeling. Smiley Sad

Hey @Bananatime04 thanks again for checking in with me

I'm eating tazeki and crackers in bed even though i have a house full of food. I'm fucking crying cos I'm reading all these beautiful posts and photos being posted on facebook about my friend who died. I just want my friend back :'(

And I'm also laughing cos I keep finding hilarious memes in my newsfeed.

I've been patting and playing with my kitten Jerry. He's so lovely. Everyday he gets more comfortable, even though he still spends most of his time under my bed.

I got a callback for a job I applied for yesterday, so fingers crossed for that. I'm also doing the online part of my First Aid course that needs to be renewed.

How are you? I'm sorry that I haven't been engaging in the forums. I've only been logging on to reply to you

Hey that’s totally fine @dncinginthedirt ! Don’t stress about how I am, you have bigger things to worry about now and I’ll be here if you need a chat xx I know you want him back and I know how hard it is to accept that someone is gone but over time you’ll feel better ❤️ That’s good that you’ve got your kitten with you! Pets are great at helping you feel better.
How is your son? Is he with you?

Thinking of you 😘

Hey @dncinginthedirt, I'm so sorry for your loss. It can be really hard when we lose someone we know so suddenly. Smiley Sad

Would you like to start your own thread? Heart

I’m going to bed @dncinginthedirt but I just wanted to say I hope you have a good night sleep and tomorrow stay strong and look after yourself ❤️

Thank you but no thanks. There's nothing more i want to say about it here. Having his friend come see me so we could grieve and cry and talk about it together was the best support i think i could get from coping with this.
I just wanted to let bananatime know that i can't support her or anyone on the forums now.

Get Outlook for Android

@dncinginthedirt That’s totally fine and I completely understand ❤️ There is no pressure to post or support anyone on the forums at all.. take your time and you can come beck whenever you’re ready 😘

Hope you had a better day @dncinginthedirt ❤️

I did thank you. I had a friends birthday dinner and saw all my old school friends. Have you got any plans for the weekend?

Get Outlook for Android

Sorry I had a chat with my counsellor from khl then fell asleep after I posted but I am so glad you did have a better day @dncinginthedirt ❤️ I’m at dads house this weekend but I’m not sure I can do anything because I hurt my back at gym last night.. I landed on my neck and my feet went over my head so fast and too far. How did the birthday dinner go? Do you have anything else planned for the weekend?