cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

Hey @Bananatime04  - guilt is a heavy feeling. 

Did you have a look at the picture that @Taylor-RO  posted? Where on the circle would you put what happened with the stranger on Instagram? 

It's really normal to feel guilt about things even when they aren't your fault. 

The reality is that we all experience really hard things throughout life, and they are usually NOT our fault. If you think about someone else you know, and a bad thing that has happened to them - maybe illness, or losing someone they love - you will usually be able to see quite clearly that it is not their fault these bad things have happened. 

It's the same with you - bad things may keep happening, and it's very unfair and difficult, but not your fault. 

How's today going? 

I know that @gina-RO but I’m still in the wrong for replying.. I don’t know him and therefore shouldn’t have replied so it is my fault. I know what he is doing is wrong but what I done was also wrong. I’m not going too good today. I’ve just been thinking nonstop. There hasn’t been a time when I’m not thinking and I hate it. I can’t concentrate

@queenP @DruidChild @scared01 @Taylor-RO @dncinginthedirt are any of you on? I really need someone to talk to

hey @Bananatime04 im around
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 can you help me not feel like shit?

i can try @Bananatime04
would you like to talk about what is making you feel like that or would a distraction like talking about other things be better?

Can we talk about other things? I don’t want to think about what I’m thinking about right now any more than I already am

ok @Bananatime04 no worries, do you have any ideas on topics to chat about or i can pick something?
can i just check that your safe at the moment though?

Hey @Bananatime04. I hope @scared01 can help you. I'm going to bed now, but I'll catch up in the morning.
Sending love.

I’m really bad at choosing so would you be able to? I’m sorry