cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW life seems too hard

@Jay-RO would you be able to help me with something?

Omg I’m heartbroken 😰 I literally can’t stop crying

Hey there @Bananatime04, what do you need help with? 

There is nothing wrong with being kind and replying to someone who has messaged you, just as there is nothing wrong with blocking that person if they make you feel uncomfortable. It is hard to know what their intentions may have been, if they were just after a friend or just trying to get to know you, that doesn't mean their words didn't make you feel uncomfortable.

You have no obligation to be friends with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. It's common to want to blame ourselves when something like this happens, that it's our own fault for talking to them but that isn't true. 

You mentioned that he might hate you now that you've blocked him, do you see him in person that may make things uncomfortable? 

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Hey, no I haven’t met him but he did say he really wanted to meet me and then he told me all the things he wants to do with me then which made me really uncomfortable. He was really inappropriate so I wouldn’t actually make friends with him I just feel really bad. I don’t know if I can tell you the things tho.. would that break the guidelines?

The other thing I need help with is that I’m truly heartbroken that litgym has decided to leave and I can’t stop crying. She’s been such an amazing support for me and has helped me during the times she’s been struggling and it hurts to think that we won’t know how she’s going and what happens now. I’m so sad to see her go and I couldn’t even say bye. Maybe it’s my fault for not supporting her enough. Maybe it’s my fault for not giving back what she has given to me. Maybe it’s my fault for not being there for her. Maybe it’s my fault for triggering her at times.

@Jay-RO why is everything my fault?

Hey there @Bananatime04,

It is absolutely okay to feel bad about this situation with him. You have done all the right things by blocking him when he's made you feel uncomfortable. In regards to the things he's told you, it will most likely be better to talk to a helpline, such as BeyondBlue or KidsHelpLine about it as there you do not have to worry about guidelines. There is also 1800Respect which can help you through this situation. What do you think?

In regards to the other thing, it can be really difficult when someone we feel connected to decides to leave. It's okay to be sad and cry, litgym has definitely been a wonderful support to you. As other users have already done, you are more than welcome to post on the thread she made over here with a goodbye. 

It is absolutely not your fault. There are so many reasons users decide to leave the forums, and more often than not there is more than one reason. You are never obligated to support another user if you don't feel up to it. 

I am logging off very soon, but I encourage you to contact a helpline if you're still struggling tonight. 

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Thanks @Jay-RO this is my third time replying because the first time I got banned when I finished it and it didn’t save then the second time it come up with this weird thing so I’m trying again! I did manage to contact 1800respect and they said it is sexual harassment and what he was saying was totally inappropriate and just not right. Thanks again ❤️

Hey @Bananatime04 glad you managed to contact them and get some reassurance.

Thinking of you! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thanks @letitgo ❤️

Ok I need some advice from literally anyone!

@dncinginthedirt? Could you help?