cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Changes

Hey ROers,

Wow, a lot has changed since I first started using ReachOut to get help. I came from a very dark hole and when I came across ReachOut - I found my match and realised, I had to get help and that help helped me when I was hopeless.

Getting help was challenging, but I soon found out it was worth it at the end. After 6 years of being connected with ReachOut in some way - I am thankful for their help and support. A lot has changed in my time.

I now work side with NSW Police Force as a Vol.T and I work on crime prevention. I also work (unable to disclose my other job), but it's better than nothing. I have an amazing girl who is the bestfriend anyone can ever ask for and I love her dearly, who at the moment is going through a tough time, but I am supporting her through it.

I have lost contact with my parents and I don't speak to them well at all. I tried and tried and realised, I cannot change them, but I can change myself, but I am very happy. ReachOut has taught me constructive communications and they are really important.

I am happy with my life now and I do miss ReachOut a lot, but I have grown up now and I just turned 26. It's amazing how time flies by so fast.

I love the new ReachOut and it looks pretty swell.

Take care of yourselves and always remember to smile

Heart

Mercury

Re: The Changes

Hey @Mercury ,

Thanks so much for taking the time to come back and share that with us!

It's awesome to hear that things are going well for you and that you feel like RO was a part of that.

Well done on everything!!

Take care. Smiley Happy

Hey @Mercury  

You are awesome, thank you so much for coming back and being such a positive light. It sounds like you are happy and thats amazing. 

Best of luck with everything Smiley Happy 

Hey @Mercury 

Wow - it sounds like you've come a really long way since you first found ReachOut. Thanks so much for coming back to share your thoughts Smiley Happy I hope things continue to get better and brighter for you!