cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Things I could do to help my dad?

Hey @MoonSwirls,
I know you posted this a couple months ago, but I wanted to check in to see how you and your dad are doing now? I hope things have improved, I know how hard it is when someone you care about is sick (my mum has very bad back problems and has had several surgeries because of it).

Do you think your dad would be open to maybe playing some board games? They're quite fun, and can get a good conversation going! My partner's family and I have played a few during iso and we've had a few laughs! I'd recommend Articulate and you cant beat something classic like uno.

I hope you find this helps somehow, it sounds as though your doing a great job by being there for your dad and I'm sure he appreciates everything you're doing.
Highlighted

@MoonSwirls just thought I'd check in- how are things with yourself and your Dad? Have any posts here or elsewhere on the forum being helpful? Let us know if there's anything we can do to help at all Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Oh, it is very difficult situation. Be strong! I wish you tenacity and patience. It is very hard when your closest person got sick...