cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUIRED - I AM ROMANTICALLY INTERESTED IN SOMEONE - PART TWO (FINAL PART)

Hi @Bree-RO@scared01 @Ben-RO,

Is the web chat like Facebook Messenger? Am I able to respond to the counsellor when I feel most comfortable and prepared to? I am no good at continuing conversations on the spot as I find it very overwhelming. I have emailed Kids Helpline about what to do about the feelings that I have for this man, and I am still waiting for a response. 

Highlighted

Re: URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUIRED - I AM ROMANTICALLY INTERESTED IN SOMEONE - PART TWO (FINAL PART)

hi @-pringles-

no not really once your having the conversation. you can tell them that your feeling overwhelmed even by connecting and they can help you through that as well. its not full on fast. you do have to reply more on the spot but they do give you a minute or so to reply and think about it 

emails can take a few days to be responded too. when you ring and webchat your assigned a counsellor and you can talk to them each time instead of speaking to someone new each time, you jsut tell them that you would like to talk to that counsellor. at the end of the session they usually tell you the days they are on next so you can connect. they offer weekly sessions as well

another service you can email, chat or chat to is Headspace as well

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**