cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbearable pain

Dear .....

I always cry at the moment or am scared or angry. I left my school in term 2 and I had been at this school since reception. Leaving was heartbreaking and there was this one girl who I was friends with and she got a lot of hate for nothing and I was her shield. When I left she was crying so much she could not breathe. I felt guilty and still does. She then said I was the only thing she had and loved. This nearly made be have a emotional breakdown. Ever since I’m so touchy about the subject and almost burst down in tears when someone mentions it. I always go to big events in her life. She recently graduated and I can’t stop crying. The guilt and pain is unbearable. I cry myself to sleep every night and cry secretly. My mom does not know about this and I will like to get some help.

Highlighted

Re: Unbearable pain

Hi there @helpthisuser and welcome to ReachOut Smiley Happy

Thank you for sharing your story with us, it sounds like things have been incredibly difficult for you but reaching out and posting here is a great step to take in getting help. 

There are plenty of other places where you can get support for things. There are of course in-person places such as a local psychologist, counselor or youth centre, but there are also online places that you can contact via phone, web or email to chat with a professional as well such as Kidshelpline and Lifeline. If you have a GP, they can sometimes offer you support in reaching appropriate services such as a counselor. Have you ever seen someone before?

It sounds like you and this girl are great friends Smiley Happy I was wondering, have you told her how you've felt before, do you think that's something you could do? 

It's okay to be sad and cry, especially about something that has affected you like when you left. Do you have any activities that you do when you're feeling upset?