cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Free choice GR

hey @cola, sounds quite frustrating that your psychologist is telling your mum everything, because that is totally not okay without your permission, unless you are under the age of 16. Have you seen her since your last session? Has anything changed?

Re: Unhelpful Psychologists and Doctors

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had the greatest experience with your psychologist @cola, It's really good that you spoke to her directly about the issue of telling your mum everything though. 

Do you think this psychologist is the right fit for you? In my own experience I've had friends who've had to change a few times until they found the right psychologist for them. Do you think this is something that would help? 

Re: [CHAT] Free choice GR

No need to apologise @cola, the focus should always be what works best for you. If you feel comfortable, sure, can you give an example of how letter writing led to unintended outcomes?

Have you considered speaking with your mum instead of your psychologist, and trying to explain the situation?

We're here for you Smiley Happy 

i just want to thank everyone who has given me advice on this issue. i recently switched psychologists and it's working out much better. thanks again everyone

Highlighted

Hey @cola, I'm really glad to hear that things have worked out for you, thanks for giving us an update. Heart

Yay! That's great news @cola!

hey @cola thats awesome news! 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**