cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What’s the real reason people SH

No, Oprah Smiley Happy she's like, the queen of the world! How are you going now? xx

okay so ive gotten everyone into kesha!!!! she’s mine !!!!!!!!

i really admire the support @Bananatime04 and @annabethxchase are giving each other Smiley Happy just so you know ive been looking over this thread for a bit @Bananatime04 you’ve got thisHeart

Highlighted

Omg @litgym! I’ve been looking over your threads and I’ve felt so bad for you and was so happy that you made it through yesterday! You’ve got this too! Don’t give up!

@annabethxchase I felt horrible this morning and felt like giving up but seeing @litgym post on this made me smile! I feel a but better now but not great

That's so great to hear that Litgym could cheer you up! When can you next chat with your KHL counsellor?

gosh you’re far too kind ! didn’t realise i helped people that much Smiley Happy thank youHeart @Bananatime04

you’ve got this and reach out anytime for support because this community is beautiful Heart

I talk to her tomorrow at 8pm on web and then I’ll have like 5 days before I speak to her again and I’m so sad about that. I don’t know what to do. I can’t go that long without her!

I'm glad you'll be able to talk to her tomorrow but it sucks you can't talk to her for a while after that, can you ask her if you can talk to her more this week especially?

@annabethxchase I’m not sure if she’ll let me but I’ll ask because I tried to connect with her for the third time last week and she said she couldn’t talk to me because I spoke to her twice already but I’ll try talk her into it tomorrow haha 😛

That's a great idea @Bananatime04 Smiley Happy