Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What’s the real reason people SH

Kesha?

Yeah! She has really inspiring music Smiley Happy

Hey there @Bananatime04, you are doing an amazing job trying to keep yourself safe today, I am so impressed and proud of your determination and perseverance.
It's fine if you don't like to rewatch movies, do you have a favourite genre? Going out with your friend sounds like fun! I hope you have a good time at the movies with them Smiley Happy

Listening to music sounds like an excellent idea! Aside from Kesha, do you have any other favourite artists?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO I like most movie genres but my favourites are horrors and comedies. I don’t really have a favourite artist, I just listen to the top hits playlists on Spotify so I just listen to current songs but I have been listening to Kesha too.
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 how've you been the last few days?

Horrible.

OK @Bananatime04 has something specifically triggered this? Can you contact KHL or anther helpline? Sorry to hear your feeling this way Smiley Sad

@Bananatime04, do you think your safe at the moment?

Sorry I went to Kmart to look for tangles but they had none 😤 haha. I’m safe at the moment and I will be calling my khl counsellor sometime after 3pm

Great to hear Smiley Happy What do you think made you feel horrible? no pressure to answer xxx