cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What’s the real reason people SH - TW

My dream is to move to Brisbane and work for khl and maybe I could even meet my counsellor? Who knows. Anything could happen. I’m only 14 so... yeah.
What made you know you would be a single mum? Sorry for the questions I know nothing about babies or being a mum just that babies cry and it’s really irritating but some of then are kinda cute

Aww that's awesome! It sounds as though we have similar ideas of career paths! A job working in phone-based crisis response like KHL appeals to me heaps too. It sounds as though your own experiences with KHL would make you really understanding to other young people seeking support Heart

I hope answering your question doesn't breach the guidelines, but I knew I'd be a single mum after I was assaulted.

And I am really enjoying chatting with you! 

Oh I’m so sorry. I hope I haven’t made you feel negative in any way by bringing this up but I can relate to this too. Not with a boyfriend tho. I don’t have one yet...
I really am enjoying talking to you as well! 

Are you currently safe from anyone harming you?

I'm so so glad that our chat has helped you! How are you feeling right now?

Yeah I’m safe now. Everyone is asleep except me. I still feel down but the person has calmed down while I’ve been talking to you. Thanks x
Highlighted

Awesome!

I am going to bed very soon.

I know it has been mentioned in this discussion already, but I just wanted to ask if you had thought about or made a safety-plan? 

Here is a link to an app that I found helpful when I was having thoughts of SH / suicide. https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/beyondnow-suicide-safety-planning

Yeah I have a safety plan but I haven’t used it and I made it on that website too. Have I been annoying you or distracting from studying??

Well you are an absolute champion for making your plan!!! I am so proud of you and I know everyone else here on the forums will be too Heart It's not an easy thing to do that's for sure.

I found that when I needed to use my safety-plan was when I least felt like using it. I hope you can use it when you need. Feel free to reach out if you would like some ideas on what to include in it!

You are not annoying me at all don't worry! I'm really happy we have been talking 

I’ll ask you if I need suggestions and I’ll try use it when I am thinking about suicide again.
Night x