cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What’s the real reason people SH

@annabethxchase I’ve lost even more weight today and I don’t think it’s a good thing... I’m really underweight for my height and I’m down to 45kg today 😬 not sure what to think or do about it...

Hey there @Bananatime04, I'm glad that the community has made you feel a little bit better Smiley Happy Like @annabethxchase has said, it's wonderful that you get to talk to your counselor tomorrow! Maybe you could mention to her how you feel about the wait time between talking to her?

ReachOut also has a great thread called 10000001 Coping Strategies and Distractions that has a long list of strategies that can be helpful to get through the day when dealing with negative thoughts. What do you think?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO I’ll have a look and see if any of them would help me but I doubt they will because I’m feeling really hopeless right now

I’m really sorry @Jay-RO

There's no need to be sorry @Bananatime04 Smiley Happy Are you safe right now?

The thread is very long and sometimes you need to be in the right headspace to look through it. I did manage to find all of the suggestions (up until two years ago) put together in one post, which might make it easier for you to find what you like, (here's the link Smiley Happy) I've also found that doing things I enjoy, or hobbies, also help for distractions. Is there anything like that you could do today?

You mentioned earlier about your weight, is this something you've spoken to your counselor about before? 

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO yeah we’ve spoken about it quite a bit and she’s really concerned about it. I don’t feel like doing anything... I feel so exhausted and just don’t want to move but one of my only hobbies is gymnastics... I have to move to do that

@litgym what do you do when you feel like giving up?

im also a gymnast btw, do you compete ? @Bananatime04

i use my distraction box which has squishes, putty, tangles, lollies, bath bombs, fidget spinner and face masks Smiley Happy also talking to my khl counsellor and using the games threads on ROHeart

@litgym that’s so cool that you’re a gymnast too!!! I do compete and I will be completing level 6 this year. Do you complete? What level are you?
I love squishes, putty, lollies, bath bombs and face masks! I haven’t used a fidget spinner in ages and What are tangles?

oooo, i use to do team gym if you know what that is ? but since my depression and anxiety has been through the roof and i changed clubs im just training not competing. i would be a level 6 expect im really shitty at beam haha @Bananatime04 sometimes i find it  hard to go to gymnastics but it can be a really good distractionSmiley Happy

these are tangles and they are $4 each from Kmart EC5B2822-DDFD-4E3A-BC7C-0617C4BC4126.jpeg