cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What’s the real reason people SH

@hellofriend
Do you do competitive gymnastics or acro or something else? Are you in a level?

I go to a recreational/ social adults class @Bananatime04 Smiley Happy I did gymnastics as a kid until I was like 13, then just started up again last year. At the social classes I've actually mostly been doing free running (similar to parkour) and some trampolining. What sort of gymnastics do you do? It's so cool that you've got your own bar Smiley Happy

@hellofriend
I do competitive gymnastics and hopefully will complete level 6 this year. So I do all apparatuses and bars is my best. I’ve been to one state comp and will have two more state comps this year but I could get a chance to do a comp in another state towards the end of the year. I’ll train 9hrs a week until I get to level 6 then I will train 12hrs and I’m so excited! What sort of gymnastics did you do when you were 13?

@hellofriend
Do you think everyone has a reason to be here? Because I don’t... does that mean I shouldn’t be here?

Big question @Bananatime04! I think everyone has a lot of good they can bring to the world/ those around them, and that our reason for being here is something we can find/ choose ourselves... But it takes time and might change over the course of our lives as we get to know ourselves better. Those are my not yet fully formed thoughts, anyway Smiley Happy what do you think?

I'm glad you're here and enjoying chatting with you. 

I did recreational club level gymnastics as a kid, but was in a development squad that did some competitions. It was pretty low key though. That's so cool about how involved in it you are, and the interstate competition sounds exciting! Sounds like you're really committed, you must be really good Smiley Happy

And one more thought I'll add... Just because you don't know your reason for being here (which is a really common thing to be confused about BTW, and not something you're alone in), doesn't mean you shouldn't be here. You are here, and have as much right to be as the trees and the stars and everyone else Smiley Happy 

@hellofriend
I don’t think I will find one... it’s impossible. I’m a failure, I’m useless, I’m hopeless, I’m worthless and I’m a waste of time and space. I don’t know why I am here which makes me believe I shouldn’t. I don’t deserve life. I’ve done nothing for it. No, trees, stars and everyone else are worth way more than I am. I have no idea what to do. I really want to give up. Please help me

Hi @Bananatime04 I'm so sorry that you're in going through such heavy emotions right now. You sound like you're in quite a bit of distress. I've just sent you an email if you could please take a look it Heart

Hey @Bananatime04,
I'm so sorry you're struggling, I want to reiterate that you are definitely not worthless, a waste of time or space or ANY of those things. You're going through some stuff and that's ok. You deserve life so much Smiley Happy I hope you feel better soon *hugss

@annabethxchase
I am all those things and I know it. People always say, only you know you and I know. I am nothing