cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What’s the real reason people SH

I'm so sorry you feel that way @Bananatime04 ad I wish I could reassure you more Smiley Sad Could you talk to a helpline now?

@annabethxchase
No I spoke with my counsellor from khl earlier today and I’m only allowed to talk to her but I only get two sessions a week. Other than that I’m alone, I’m lonely and I’m isolated.

Maybe you could chat to lifeline, headspace or even SCBS? They have some really good counsellors Smiley Happy

@annabethxchase
I can’t. I’ll be wasting their time and I don’t deserve support. I deserve nothing because that’s what I am. N.o.t.h.i.n.g that’s all I am

@annabethxchase
I’m really sorry.

You have absolutely no need to apologise @Bananatime04, I've felt that way before, but those counsellors are there to listen to you, you deserve help as much as anyone else, please give it a go Smiley Happy

@annabethxchase
I really don’t want to be the reason someone that really needs help, has to wait. What if they need to talk to someone really badly then give up because I made them wait. I feel like such a horrible person

Your problems are just as important as anyone elses, my friend @litgym said to me the other day:
we’re all in the same game, just different levels
we’re all dealing with hell, just different devils
There are so many counselors there so don't worry about hat Smiley Happy I can ask @Erin-RO to check which helpline is quietest at the moment if that makes you feel a bit better? I'm pretty sure she an do that Smiley Happy

@annabethxchase
I was just talking to Erin. No I do not want anyone to waste their time on me because I do not deserve it. I feel like my game is nearly over.
I have read what you and @litgym have said before and I felt so bad because it really did sound like they were struggling and I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know what to say. I did feel soo bad tho

Oh ok sorry @Bananatime04 my bad. That's alright. Is there anything we can do right now to help you out?