cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What’s the real reason people SH

Creating a safety plan with your KHL counsellor is a great idea @Bananatime04!

I also love the idea of switching things up to something more light hearted like asking each other questions @Bananatime04 @annabethxchase. It will help you both get to know each other and hopefully be great distraction for you both.

Keep up the good work, you are both awesome! 

@annabethxchase
What is your favourite colour?
Favourite food?
Favourite movie?
Favourite song?
Any hobbies?
What state are you from?
Do you have any pets?
How old are you?
Do you have a favourite YouTube channel?

Your turn! 😊

1. Purple
2.Lasagna
3. Mamma Mia & The Book Thief
4. Praying - Kesha
5. Netball, Dancing (badly) to songs Smiley Happy and colouring
6. QLD Smiley Happy
7. Yep, 2 Black Labradors called Willow & Oscar Smiley Happy
8. I don't know if we're allowed to give out our ages on here..
9. Bob Ross the Painting, Meditating Genius Smiley Happy
I'm gonna throw those questions right back at ya

1. Mint green
2. Lasagna as well!
3. Bird box and reality high?
4. Current: shallow by lady Gaga and Bradley cooper. All time: 1000 years by Christina perri
5. Gymnastics... can’t think of any more
6. Tasmania
7. Yea I have a Maltese shih tzu and he is white and light a browny orangish colour. His name is Eddie and he is literally like my best friend. He is a bit lonely now tho
8. I’m 14
9. I don’t have a favourite YouTube channel... I like a lot of them
(Sorry for taking a while to come up with answers)

Just searched that song and I know it and I like it too but the video I clicked on had a talking thing at the start... have you heard that? I can relate to that a lot right now

YAS 1000 YEARS!
Love those answers!
1. Fav word?
2. Fav show?
3. Fav Person?
4. What do you want to be when you're older?
5. Do you have any fears?

Oh yeah that first bit really resigantes with me Smiley Happy

1. mesmerizing- it just sounds cool
2. Bondi beach rescue and emergency shows
3. My gymnastics coach from last year. Her name is EJ and she broke her foot like 10 weeks ago and I’ll never have her as my coach again. She is my number one inspiration because she is also a gymnast and had a pretty serious knee injury and she had a knee reconstruction. She was level 9 before that I think and she came back to gymnastics better than before and has completed for the state and has achieved so much. Also before she hurt her foot I would talk to her. She is the only person I can’t talk to in person about how I’m feeling and my thoughts. But.. she’s gone now and that won’t change how I see her
4. My dream is to move to Brisbane and work at kids helpline because my counsellor is so amazing and I really want to be like her.
5. Don’t judge but I have trypophobia- google it because I’m getting the chills thinking about it haha

I’m gonna do the same thing and throw those questions back at you

Haha Cool!
1. My science teacher had this really strong accent so before exam times she would say 'you'll have 5 minutes perrruuuusal. And she rolled her 'r's' the 'pe' is the 'pe' in pepper and OMG it's the best thing to say!
2. Manifest at the moment but I was a big fan of Pretty Little Liars OH & THE GOOD DOCTOR!
3. I'd have to be a bit like @litgym on this one, Kesha would definitely be one of them, I'd say Oprah because like, why not?
4. Hmm, I'm not sure. I want to meet everyone on here, get a job in either History/Geography stuff Smiley Happy
5. Acrophobia (Heights), Claustrophobia (Small spaces) and Bugs

@annabethxchase
Yas the good doctor is awesome! I like Kesha too and who is orphan? Is it that movie with that girl named Esther? I hate heights and small spaces too but bugs aren’t that bad