cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What’s the real reason people SH

@litgym they look pretty cool! I’m not great at beam either... bars are my favourite and I’m best on floor.

yeah im best at floor and bars Smiley Happy but beam and vault haha i don’t wanna talk about it...Smiley Very Happy @Bananatime04

Have you and your counselor come up with any strategies to do with how you feel about your weight @Bananatime04? It's great to hear that you were able to open up to her and discuss it.

It's okay to feel exhausted and not want to move. Do you have any other hobbies that you enjoy, or would like to try? It's awesome that you love things like squishies and bath bombs and such! Do you think making your own distractions box with these things would be helpful to you?

I am loving the conversation on gymnastics you and @litgym are having! It sounds like you both enjoy it a lot Smiley Happy It always looks amazing seeing gymnasts perform.

@Jay-RO we have just talked about how it’s affecting me and how it could affect me more. I don’t know any other hobbies that I’ll enjoy and I might make a distraction box this weekend because I can go shopping then.

@Bananatime04 it can definitely be hard to know what things we'll enjoy doing. Hopefully the 100001 coping strategies and distractions thread has some ideas, when you feel up to looking through it Smiley Happy

Making a distractions box sounds like an excellent idea! What sort of things will you put in it?

@Jay-RO I’m not sure yet. I’ll see when I actually go.

@annabethxchase have you ever wanted to die?

hey @Bananatime04

i might not be annabeth, but i do constantly want to die. just checking are you safe right now ?Heart

@litgym I think so but are you safe?

Yes @Bananatime04 I have, but we'll focus on you for now, how are you feeling xx