cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What the fuck

I kkow o did say I was going to leave I’m so sorry I’m so embsraaaed to do this I’m just getting out what’s in my head I’m sitting at the bluff and I should go home but I don’t want to do that I don’t know what’s wrong with me today and yesterday I think I’m on the brink of a bad anxiety attack I haven’t had one of these in years I don’t know if this will make sense I just need to say it all i feel so overwhelmed right now everything happening is good and I am happy so why is this happening why do I feel on the brink tonight 

my chest is heavy and I feel like I can’t catch my breath I’m worried all of these good things will go wrong 

I feel like I can’t breathe this is painful I don’t know what my problem is I don’t know what it is but I just feel so heavy and so god I just feel like pure fucking garbage right now if anything fucks up with anything good in my life right now it will be because of me it will be because of my stupid actions I havd never been good at any of this stuff I always stuff things up oh my god I just reallg need help right now I don’t want to go back to my house right now I don’t know why I just can’t it hurts me to even think that 

I feel sick I feel sick sick like I’m going to vomit I don’t feel ok right now what the fuck is my fucking problem 

image.jpg

Highlighted

Re: What the fuck

I can’t catch my breath e
Highlighted

I just want to curl up into a ball somewhere
Highlighted

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, please don't feel like you need to apologise for coming back, that's what we're here for Heart it sounds like things are very intense for you right now, can nyou tell us a bit more of what's going on right now?

Highlighted

I don’t know
Highlighted

I don’t know @Andrea-RO I don’t know I need to go back to my house but I don’t know right now
Highlighted

ok that sounds very stressful, is there anything we can do to help? @Saltwaterdreamtime 

Highlighted

If I knew the answer to that dumb question I wouldn’t be on here right now
Highlighted

Sorry
Highlighted

I think I need some help right now @Andrea-RO