cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What the fuck

That's ok @Saltwaterdreamtime, I appreciate the apology. It can be easy to get frustrated when we're feeling upset, so I get where you're coming from. How can we best help you right now?

Highlighted

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime  i was reading your post and i can actually relate to you. When good things happen or are happening for me i get quite alot of anxiety. im wondering if maybe your anxiety is worsening because when weve had things so bad or rough for a long time its almost hard to accept that we can have good things too and that we are allowed to be happy or worried that we are going to stuff it up or things will just fall in a heap very quickly

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

I’m sorry but I don’t know @Andrea-RO I feel overwhelmed
Highlighted

that's totally ok @Saltwaterdreamtime Heart I agree with @scared01, when I feel really anxious it can be really hard to figure out what will make me feel better. If you like we can try and come up with some things to help distract you right now, or maybe we can figure out getting you home?

Highlighted

Yup ok @Andrea-RO I feel so hot and gross
Highlighted

This is just so stuoud I should be fine I am fine I’m always fine
Highlighted

alright that sounds good @Saltwaterdreamtime, lets start with trying to get you home, Can you tell us what's preventing you from going home right now?

Highlighted

I don’t know @Andrea-RO I could I guess I just went here cause I needed time on my own Also wasn’t sure if I was going to make it home

my partner knows I was going to be home late called me a couple times but I don’t feel like even calling right now 

Highlighted

This is stupid just forget it this is fucking stupid yeah
Highlighted

that makes a lot of sense, I often go for a drive when I need to get away from everything. Do you think you would be able start heading closer to home? that way you be able to go back to bed whenever you like, instead of having to find your way there Heart