Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What the fuck

I feel like I can’t breathe
Highlighted

Hi @Saltwaterdreamtime

I am so sorry to hear that happened to you, I can only imagine how defeating that would feel - particularly because of all the incredible progress you've made in the past couple of years. I just want to remind you that this doesn't at all discount who you are and who you've become. You're a strong and compassionate person, with a family who you love and who love you, even if the venue that you mentioned can't recognise that Heart 

Did you want to talk through how you're feeling right now?

Highlighted

I can’t believe this happened how is it fair
Highlighted

Three years ago!!!!
Highlighted

@Andrea-RO it was another site one that I thought I could go to after being here because I’m getting too old and it’s time for me to leave here but three years ago I shitty at them once and now I’m banned what the actual hell that was years ago
Highlighted

it does discount all the progress I have made everything I have done to change my life around when people still treat me like my behaviour three years ago is all I’m worth now @Andrea-RO
Highlighted

It’s not fair
Highlighted

And to be honest it’s more the fact that it happened whatever fuck the stupid website it’s more about how I’m being treated
Highlighted

How is this ok to anyone! Why do I seem to be the only one that seems to have an issue with this? Dragging somebody through the mud for something they did THREE YEARS AGO while their mental health was probably at its worst. How is that fair?
Highlighted

I am sorry, and you're right that isn't fair at all, and it doesn't reflect how people can grow and change - especially after a couple of years. Is there any chance that you could send them and email to explain that you had grown? You could possibly ask RO to act as a reference on your behalf, since we know how much you've grown, and how valuable you are as a community member Smiley Happy 

Alternatively, is it at all possible for you to make a new account with a new email?