cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What the fuck

I did that and they still found me @Andrea-RO It would be good if someone at RO could do that bit probably not able to 

Highlighted

I just went back through the emails it was February 2018, once! I did one thing. I then tried ask for access in the September, which I was denied. It’s now been 2 years since then, and almost three years since the alleged “incident”, which I don’t even remember. Bloody hell. I’m done. I’m done with this shit. Well done sane forums well fucking done for tearing somebody down for something they did years ago so supportive so welcoming so understanding its great! Haven’t made me feel worthless at all.
Highlighted

Trying not to get upset but of course I am, I’m having everything about me questioned.
Highlighted

I'm sure the daytime team would be more than happy to help! If you message/email them tomorrow to let them know, I am sure you guys would be able to figure out how to best go about it Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I don’t know anymore I don’t know why I even bother @Andrea-RO clearly support services don’t want me if they are using alleged incidents from 3 years ago as ammunition
Highlighted

Need to go to bed but so angry
Highlighted

Honestly, that's extremely understandable @Saltwaterdreamtime, I know that I'd be feeling the exact same way if a similar situation happened to me. It makes sense that you'd be feeling hurt and upset by how you've been treated.

Highlighted

And now look at me carrying on like this 🤦🏽‍♂️This is type of thing that would have gotten me into trouble three years ago, making such a big deal out of this and getting angry, then using anger to hurt people and cause a problem. I need to calm down and just stop. But I also think it’s fair to be angry right now. I don’t deserve to be treated like this and this is not what o wanted to read on my emails after being physically assaulted by a customer at work today who told me I was a dirty lying filthy rat and is going out of his way to tear my business down.
Lovely!! What a day!!
Highlighted

I’m better than that @Andrea-RO I’m not like that anymore. I’m not the same as I was then.
Highlighted

I can put money on that tomorrow I will get an email response disregarding everything I told them. It will be a standard copy and paste email.