cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What the fuck

I need to go to bed but been reporting posts from Facebook local community noticeboards about me

God, I haven’t said this in a few years but I wish I was dead right now.
Highlighted

From what I can see you've handled yourself pretty well tonight @Saltwaterdreamtime - it's perfectly reasonable (and human) to feel frustrated, upset, and angry sometimes, and tonight it looks like you were able to express these feelings in a way that allowed you to validate how you feel, without hurting anyone in the process. You should give yourself credit for that!

Highlighted

The two things almost seem linked hey, one person going out of his way to tear me down, another organisation using an incident from 3 years to devalue me and make me feel like pure garbage. But they aren’t it’s just been a really really really fucked up shit day and I’m over. No I’m not going to kill myself or whatever. I’m going to bed.
Highlighted

It sounds like you've had an extremely exhausting day, so I can really understand why you'd be feeling that way. Do you think you'd be able to turn your phone off for the night and try and get some sleep? If you're partner is with you maybe she could give you a hug? As little as it seems, I always ask those I'm close with to give me ea hug when I am feeling down - I think it helps ground me a bit, and remind me of who I am and what's important to me

Highlighted

She’s asleep and doesn’t know any of this has happened
Highlighted

I need to call it a night though
Highlighted

Sorry for being so upset last night... I was fuelled on anger and anxiety, I’m sorry if I upset anyone or if I did anything wrong. I had this guy I’ve been working for (and stopped yesterday because I’d had enough, I ended up pulling out of it) post videos of his backyard on fb, stating this is the work I had done and charged him for, name and shaming my business, he never mentioned what he did wrong, just that I left him with a half done job so I spent all night trying to justify my choices and that in order to make a living I need to charge for my time and the work done was 1 and a half days work, so I charged for that. Then, in the evening to get the email to say I’ve been banned from something after an apparent incident 3 years ago... man, I did my time. That was 3 years ago. It’s a real big kick in the guts when you’ve done everything in your power to be a better person only to be treated like nothing changed. I feel defeated in every way right now.

Highlighted

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime so sorry you have had this horrible experience, its so painful when you put all this work in and progress, and it seems to be ignored. And you're right that it is totally fair to be angry about something like this, particularly when you had such an awful day with that nasty customer! What a shitty day. Did you manage to get some rest?

We are more than happy to have a chat to Sane forums, you have had such a wonderful, positive impact on this community, (very well evidenced in your farewell thread!) and we can absolutely talk to them about this, if you would still like us to Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Yeah that would good @Hannah-RO So tired this morning I can’t keep my eyes open I was up all night simultaneously dealing with both of these things
Highlighted

Oh yep got the standard response I expected