cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wholy sht! I need a distraction!!!

as long as you get it done @honky hope you have a great time dancing Smiley Happy

im not sure what to draw yet, ive just been so busy and tired 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01

Hope you had a good night's sleep last night! Any chance you got some inspiration on what to draw next? ☺️

hi @j_ firstly welcome to RO Smiley Happy

no i havent slept all night and was hoping to catch up on some sleep today but with the sisters being home from school it makes it hard to get any rest in at all. 

i have done a drawing today and will put it on the drawing thread

ill tag you if you like?

Highlighted

Thanks for the welcome @scared01 â˜ºï¸

Damn, that sucks you weren't able to sleep 😕 would like to see your drawings though! 

Yeah i have to go see my gp as its becoming a regular thing again @j_

Sure ill tag you into our drawing thread. There are some other talented members there too and please feel free to add in your  own as well even if ypu dont think its good 

hey @scared01, how did your weekend go? Did you end going bowling with your family?

I would also love to see your drawingSmiley Happy

hey @honky no i didnt. i ended up in the ED last night as well so im recovering from that. 

weve had storms and rain all weekend and again today. my drawing is on the drawing thread. ive put a few up of my recent ones, my most recent one is the tiger and think they are all on the last page

I'm sorry to hear that you ended up in ED @scared01, how are things for you now?