cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoopsie, buggered up the right hip on Saturdat whist having stroll

Hi everyone,

Bit of hiccup last weekend now gone, Sat I was walking up a slight hill,well so I thought! I was with me mate and we were happliy chatting on what work we going to do on the railway.

Then suddenly my hip went "CRACK!!!" followed with huge amount of pain. I was hobbling around my mate, who said, " what has happened?" I said whist hopping around," I crunched my hip.......it hurts like billy'o!!" Sore dr and x rayed it, no fracture.....good. Just muscle sprain. I'll get better soon.

Re: Whoopsie, buggered up the right hip on Saturdat whist having stroll

Oh no! Glad to hear there's no fracture but that's no good that you're in pain! Hope it eases up soon Smiley Happy

Rest up Snuffles, if it is only a muscle sprain and you stay off it - it will go away in no time.
Highlighted

Hey Snuffles.
That's no good. Smiley Sad
I know how you feel though. Currently I've screwed my right shoulder up really bad (and my left shoulder isn't much better!). I woke up early Saturday morning and was in EXCRUCIATING pain! So trying to take it easy until it calms down. Smiley Happy
Rest, heat, muscle cream and anti-inflammatory tablets are doing wonders for my shoulder. Smiley Happy
Hope it gets better soon. I know how much it can suck being in physical pain!

dude just ice it on and off for a bit and go straight to the doctor youll be right

Hi gang,

Yes I recovered, full use of hip is now restored.......A little dacorub, had some inflamarty meds, messed my asthma up  so had to stop em early. But I rested it enough to recover.

About that painful shoulder, it sounds as thou you have the "Frozen shoulder sydrome", I' d sugguest a vist to your dr to deal with it and get treament. As it seems the way you say it the ligments of your shoulder are inflamed something awful.

Hope u get better soon

glad to hear you're better, Snuffles.

I agree - MM definitely sounds like you should see a doc or physio or something who can help.