cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why

hey @DruidChild, sorry to hear how tough things were for you. How are you feeling right now?

@redhead you are a wonderful human and I am so grateful you're alive Heart

@honky @redhead Things have been so rough Smiley Sad I had a major anger meltdown this morning and now I'm exhausted and sad. I know that there are lots of things I should do but I'm sick of taking care of myself. 

@DruidChild how are you this evening, sounds like you had a tough day. Is there anything you wanted to talk about
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

We're here for you @DruidChild Heart

Highlighted

Hi, @DruidChild,

It's me just decided that I should and will help you seen as you are always helping me on my thread.

Just letting you know that I am here for you no matter what and I will try my best to help you when you need it.

The strongest people are the ones that have been through the most. HeartHeartHeart

hey @DruidChild how are you going today?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thank you so much everyone @Pariscat16 @scared01 @honky @redhead Heart

Things have not been great. I saw my gp today and we talked about adding a mood stabiliser to my medications so maybe that will help, I'm not sure.

I'm exhausted and scared. 

Your support means the world to me. Thank you so so much Heart

@DruidChild I'm just no joining in and thus have skimmed over the thread. I'm glad you were about to see your GP today! Heres hoping the medication helps Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I can't do this anymore

whats happening for you @DruidChild

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**