cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advise

hey i was wondering if you could give me advise

Re: advise

What's up @Stussy?

Also, I've moved your post to its own thread so that more people are likely to notice it and help out Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

im feeling really horrible right now and i dont know what to do

Has something happened to trigger these feelings?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Well ive been through alot the past year and i got myself a hair cit over the weekend and i got to school and all these girls in my class anre talking about me and calling me names and its making me feel really bad about myself

It's terrible that these girls are calling you names. Do you think telling a teacher might be helpful for you?

i dont really know because then things will become bigger and i dont want it to

How did it all go today and yesterday @Stussy?

well things got worse and i did tell a teacher whats been happening and she said she is going to talk to the girls about it

How are things going @Stussy? Have things improved at all?