cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: advise

hey i have told teachers what has been happening and they said they are controlling everything.

How's it going @Stussy?

It's alright, there is still dramas at school

not really, things haven't changed

@Stussy that sucks to hear Smiley Sad bullying is never okay and I hope this gets sorted soon. Are the teachers aware that the girls are still causing drama after being spoken to?

Also just wondering what you're doing to look after yourself throughout all this? Do you have any friends outside of school? Heart

well, the girls haven't been spoken to yet, but I'm trying to keep myself positive and trying not to think about it and moving on. I have been looking after myself I've been doing things that I like and enjoy. I don't have many friends outside of school at the moment.

Hey @Stussy
I'm sorry to hear that these girls have been bullying you. But so glad you've reached out to a teacher! ☺

Hopefully the teacher follows through soon.

Im glad to hear you've been looking after you! What do you like doing?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @Stussy well done on trying to stay positive. These girls sound very low energy, it is a really hard one to deal with and thankfully does get a bit easier as we get older. Do you do any activities outside of school or any sports? Do you have any close supports during this time even in your family? 

i do play basketball after school and do see a psychologist to help with problems but sometimes i feel like it things turn down on me and no one understands where i come from

Hey, don't let them beat you down. Good to know you've told the teachers about this but try tell your parents.

I've been in the same boat as you and the teacher way didn't really help out for me, if your feeling comfortable in my resolutions, use it.

1. Go up to them and ask if you did something wrong to encourage this kind of behavior.

2. Tell them to stop firmly. Kind of like how you tell your sibling or pet if they're doing something wrong.

3. Suddenly act supper nice to them. It confuses them and makes them stop. (kinda freaks them out at first)

4. If none of the above work, than ignore them as best as you can. If you can't ignore them, and they keep prodding you with words, than look at them with disappointment for a second and look away.
People that hurt you, aren't worth your time. Don't forget that we're here for you. I hope this helped you.