cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: advise

thank you for that, I've tried telling my parents but i feel like they don't understand how i feel

Hi @Stussy, I'm sorry to hear that you feel that your parents don't understand you Smiley Sad. However, kudos for letting a teacher know about this! I agree with the others, bullying is never okay and you did the right thing in telling a teacher about this issue. Have you tried reaching out to other people besides your parents about this?

yes and no, most people say just ignore them and some people don't say anything

@Stussy it can be really tricky to deal with bullies. Have you had a chance to try any of the tips mentioned in this thread with them?

well i don't talk to the bullies and i don't want to

Hey @Stussy, sorry to hear about everything that has been going on. Bullies are tough to deal with. Has your psychologist provided any tips for dealing with the bullies but also how they make you feel? You can always talk to Kids Help Line, if you are not sure where to start.

Hey @Stussy how has your weekend been?

hey my weekend was good.

that's good to hear @Stussy, what did you get up to over the weekend? Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I went to the park, and went out shopping with some friends