cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: can't think of an appropriate title

don't really know what's wrong with me to be honest I think coming off meds has really fucked me up mroe then I already was 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @j95, it sounds like you've been in a really awful headspace these past few days, and it seems like it's been really tiring and confusing for you.

Coming off medication can be a huge change emotionally and even physically, so it could definitely be a result of that - is there someone you can talk to about working through these side effects? It might also be a good idea to keep your coping mechanisms in mind during this time as well.

P.S. I know a few other mods have mentioned this already, but I just wanted to add that we all think you're an amazing person, and that you've been such a great presence and support on the forums Heart

Coming off meds can definitely be tricky, because it takes a while for your body to "recalibrate" and get back used to running things on its own again. Have you spoken with your doctors to see if there's anything they can do to help manage the withdrawal effects?

Been working on it for like over 6 months at the least @Asche I thought I was ready but now I'm scared I'm not cause the last couple of months I have been really bad
@safari93 I feel like my coping stuff doesn't work or i don't feel like doing it to start with

But then maybe it's not that maybe I'm just permanently fucked up 

so fucking stupid i don't know why i was so excited to come back here when i was banned cause I'm just a dumb idiot anyway that can't do anything right

Hey @j95
Sounds like things have been really tough.
Coming off meds can be reallly challenging, so I empathise with you there.

It can be hard when you feel like your current coping strategies aren't working or you don't feel like doing them. Could you try something this afternoon to try and help? Sometimes it can take a while to shift from a bad place. Sometimes it's about just continuing to cycle through coping strategies until something helps.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @j95 do your doctors know how especially bad you've been feeling for the last couple of months? Going off meds can be very difficult to deal with.

Its the anger stuff i feel like it's worse in the last couple months because of that and no @Mona-RO

This is just stupid and so am I